Always wash hands before washing or applying lotion to tattoo.
- Remove bandage no later than two hours after the completion of tattoo. Then wash tattoo lightly with anti-bacterial soap and water.
- The next evening, start putting white unscented hand lotion on the tattoo
- Apply lotion no more than 2 to 3 times a day.
- Gently wash your new tattoo with mild soap and warm water before bedtime; lightly pat or air dry and apply a thin layer of lotion.
- Avoid unnecessary touching of your new tattoo, do not scrub or scratch it; wear clean and soft clothing; stay away from sun, sauna, steam, swimming pools or tub (do not soak it).
After Inked®, only one product does it all, from tattooing with it to moisturizing with it!
We strongly recommend not combining After Inked® with any other products. After Inked® tattoo moisturizer and aftercare lotion is all you need for new and existing tattoos from start to finish.